Thousands of academic staff across Canada are calling for a new direction in science and research policy.
Your voice matters too.
1. Contact your academic staff association for more information about the campaign.
2. Talk to your colleagues, students, friends and family about your concerns about science policy in Canada.
3. Share Get Science Right Campaign materials.
Download a Get Science Right door hanger for your office door.
4. Attend an event in your region this September 2015.
5. Ask your candidates about what they plan to do to Get Science Right. Download sample questions for candidates.
6. Sign up for our newsletter in the right column on this page.